Saturday, February 6, 2010

Okay, I lied. I don't hate reading.

This has nothing to do with the post below. Despite my frequent claims that I hate to read, I've realized that this is not true. And by "read", I mean read novels or stories. Not daily reading (like a street sign or advertisement). Not reading comic books/manga. I'm talking lots of words and no pictures :)

While reading this Naruto Fanfiction, I've come to the conclusion that I don't hate reading if what I'm reading is enjoyable enough. I enjoy reading if the content/information is interesting to me. However, my area of interest is small and my patience low. Therefore, the pool of things I would like to read is relatively small in comparison.

I don't hate to read. I'm just very very picky.

2 comments:

  1. You read chapter 12 didn't you? lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I wrote that, I hadn't read 12 yet...I had just finished 10 and 11, it was during Ch11 that I thought "Wow, I'm like, reading so much!"

    I just finished 13...I'll probably read the last 2...soon...

    ReplyDelete