Wednesday, February 3, 2010

I talk to myself. Even through time.

[12.20.02]
wahoo !!!!! i finally got my wacom 4x6 drawing tablet....4x6 !! so small...but if 4x6 is 400$ and 6x8 is 700$, i think i'll save the 300$ for the extra 2 inches....maybe when i have more money, i'll get a bigger one.... damn...400$....it was this or ps2....and i chose this....better be worth it !! - from azn_prometheus

*In angry but warren comical tone*
You stupid child! Not only is your writing awful to look at but you've made a worthless purchase! In less than 3 years, you'll start playing World of Warcraft and you will realize that the pen does not work with the game. The tablet will become a $400 mousepad until you realize that you should just pack it away. Once packed away, it will never again see the light of day. And the PS2 you didN'T purchase will leave you so behind in games (FF9, FFX, FFX-2, MGS3, KH1, KH2, ...) that you'll never be able to catch up! And you'll be playing Megaman 9 and Megaman 10 because it's short and you can pick it up and drop it anytime and not have to play until you find a save point cuz oh wait, you have work and you wanna build websites and read books - not even novels, textbooks. Oh god you are lame.

I just watched "Burn after Reading" and not only did it make me wanna rage during the movie, but I've got a lingering hate from all the unnecessary profanity that my poor ears had to be subjected to. And my optimism that the movie might get better faded when the credits ran and I felt sheer disappointment. And a movie where everyone was cheating on everyone else made me question the sanctity of marriage.

*In normal tone*
On another note, this rage made this last post easy to write.

*Back to angrycomical tone*
...but STILL I'M ANGRY. Time to read more fanfiction...soothe my nerves and mend my heart. Who's got the love that makes me BELIEVE IN IT AGAIN? <3 Shikamaru and Yuri <3. That's who. Chapter 8.

2 comments:

  1. Bah, I hated Burn After Reading. I felt like Burning it After Watching. The only surprise part *SPOILER ALERT*

    .......is when B.Pitt got shot in the head. Didn't see that coming........

    *END OF SPOILER*

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL One of my twitter posts that I deleted before I posted it was:

    Burn after Reading? More like Burn after Watching! Chlorophyll more like Borophyll!

    From the Adam Sandler movie, Billy Madison

    ReplyDelete