Saturday, February 6, 2010

An "abnormal" amount of blogging.

I can explain. 4 months prior to this, I had been living with my girlfriend. Not only living with her, working with her as well. We would walk to work together, we'd leave work together, we'd eat lunch together. Literally 23/7 time together on average. I'm serious, 23/7. That's a lot. Because of this, I always had someone to bounce random thoughts and ideas off of. A second presence or mind beside me. Suddenly, she left (for school! not cuz I'm fail boyfriend!).

The sudden independence and silence resulted in a lot of thinking and depression. My head was bursting with thoughts and ideas with no outlet. Thankfully, I started this blog. The release of my thoughts really help the sudden loneliness I have been experiencing. The (one way) communication is still significantly better than none. I have absolutely no doubt that when my girlfriend returns from school, my blogging will dramatically decrease. Also, the key with irrelevant content is that I could probably go on forever. And you, the reader, don't have to read anything...I'm doing this for me. BTW - I love my readers and their comments <3

So yes, admittedly an abnormal amount of blogging. I'm sure I'll revert to a normal amount soon enough...

No comments:

Post a Comment