Tuesday, March 2, 2010

My old room (again)....

I don't wanna spend too much time writing today. I thought of 2 topics for future posts tonight at work but they'll wait...I'll just put up what I was working on last night at 2am...

I attempted to create a Panorama shot of my old room (from 2000) using the off angle, poor quality images that I had. The images have lived through 2 hard drive failures but I was able to restore the files (tho they seemed to degrade). I never intended to make a panorama image when I took them, they're completely horrible for that sort of thing...oh well, I did 40% of my best. That's good enough.

Click the image to see a larger (2MB) image panorama.

3 comments:

  1. wow....tons of posters. Couldn't make out some of the stuff though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks really cool! We should do one of the condo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. except that the condo is terribly boring compared to the awesomeness above!

    ReplyDelete