Saturday, March 13, 2010

Affirmation

This post...is written mostly for me. It's personal and written so ambiguously that it'd probably be impossible to figure out. I'll leave it up to you if you still choose to read it.
The more you know who you are and what you want, the less you let things upset you - Bob Harris, Lost in Translation

The glass has been full lately. There had been a doubt regarding one of my lifelong goals/dreams that I've had lingering in my head for years now. This last week, I've finally been able to put it to rest. It had always been in the back of my head, giving me stress. I wasn't sure if the path I'd taken in life was correct or if I had to change it. It's taken me years to find an answer but I'm sure that the path I've chosen is the right one.

I know what I want. I have what I want. And this doubt isn't going to bother me anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment